Mission & Vision
|MISSION & VISION
Progressive believes in the following:
- We are a team of dedicated professionals whose main objective is to grow by tapping various opportunities in India and abroad.
- We shall provide maximum value to our customers by delivering projects / services on time and with the best quality standards.
- We will continuously build an organization of efficient & effective performers who will take on ever increasing challenges and will be proud to be associated with the company.
- We shall always strive for the well being of our people, subcontractors and our suppliers. We shall also strive for higher returns to our investors and also work for the betterment of society at large.
- We shall develop an environment of trust and openness – an environment where the individual is respected for his ideas, hard-work, sincerity and efforts for development of the organization.
- We shall endeavor to achieve excellence on all work fronts – be it project quality, project time, project safety, project reporting etc thereby challenging our professional competency and thereby developing a high quality brand value.
- We believes that change is inevitable and shall adapt to all changes whether in technology or human resources or any other such field such that change works for us and moves us further towards our goals.
Progressive Construction Co (PCC) was formed by two engineers C. M. Abhang and V. D. Trivedi way back in year 1976. Both were associate engineers of L&T before starting this company.
The company has started with humble beginning and over the years the company has earned a reputation for high quality and speedy construction. The company has ventured into building constructions, industrial construction and bridges. All these areas have proven to be potential areas of growth and the company has grown significantly.
The company has completed over 250 major projects within Maharashtra and other states of India. These include multistoried buildings for private companies like Pratiksha Enterprises, Sah & Sanghi, Baker Associates, Siemens etc.
We have also constructed Industrial structures for large national and multinational companies such as L&T, ONGC, Smith & Nephew Healthcare Ltd., Asian Paints Ltd, Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, Hindustan Dorr Oliver Ltd, Golcha Talkcum Ltd etc.
Apart from the buildings and factories, our company has completed various bridges for government departments such as Ircon Ltd., CIDCO Ltd., MTP Railways, Konkan Railway Corporation Ltd., P.W.D. (Public Works Department) and BARC.
Our client list includes some of the biggest names in both the private and public sectors.
Company was established and started its construction operations with its first work “Construction of bridge on nalla in RCF” in Trombay, Mumbai.
Starts operations in Navi Mumbai area. Received projects from the ‘Tata’ scientist and officers housing project and various projects in CIDCO.
Company initiates its first ever real estate venture at Airoli. The company does huge progress in the real estate venture doting various project in the Navi Mumbai region.
Company becomes a private limited company.
Company gets the project for the construction of the podium work at Prabhadevi, Mumbai. The client being happy on the speed and quality awarded the G+23 storied building project. This is the highest project constructed by the company till date.
Awarded the bridge portion of the 3 km stretch of the Konkan Railway project – the first major project initiated by the government in one of the most difficult terrain in Maharastra.
The company gets its first projects in the public works department after being registered. Thereafter the company has executed more 3 dozen bridges in various districts of Maharastra.
The company gets awarded the ‘first’ prize at National level by Indian Institute of Bridge engineers for construction of Savitri bridge at Mahad on Mumbai- Goa road.
Company being awarded the fast track project award for construction of Desai Creek Bridge completion of the project in record time of 86 days. This is still a record project for creek bridge in Maharastra.
Carpark gets popular in India. One of the first ‘only cars’ Car Park tower is constructed in India by the company with German design for multinational client – Siemens.
Company lands in Bangalore – its first out of state project - Godrej factory building and Cobalt 66 Radiation unit.
- Completes the 250 project on completion of Asian Paints – Industrial paints manufacturing unit from start to finish.
- The company also completes ‘three decades’ – in the construction industry.